Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Minsistry of Housing and Social Development assaulted battered and defrauded me.‏
From:
timtremblay@hotmail.com
Sent:
March 5, 2009 6:25:03 PM
To:
premier@gov.bc.ca
4 attachments

smile_bar...gif (0.3 KB), c.gifRF=&PI=4 (0.0 KB), clear.gif (0.0 KB), plx.gif (0.0 KB)
If you're having problems downloading attachments, please sign in again and select "Remember me on this computer".
Sign in again
http://thuglifenvic.spaces.live.com/‏
From:
Tim Tremblay (timtremblay@hotmail.com)
Sent:
March 5, 2009 6:06:39 PM
To:
agwebfeedback@gov.bc.ca; arobillard@obsi.ca; carla.rego@bmo.com; carole.james.mla@leg.bc.ca; catherine.markin@bmo.com; civilfo@gov.bc.ca; connie.mccann@leg.bc.ca; devon tremblay (its_all_sadness666@hotmail.com); editor@vicnews.com; eia.minister@gov.bc.ca; ernie.murray@gov.bc.ca; extcomm@osfi-bsif.gc.ca; info.com@chrc-ccdp.ca; info@gg.ca; info@who.int; invest@bmo.com; islandcontactus@achannel.ca; john.pereira@bmo.com; Kristen Chilson (kristen.chilson@hotmail.com); Kristen Robinson (krobinson@cheknews.ca); ktremblay84@hotmail.com; martik1@parl.gc.ca; mcleodj@police.victoria.bc.ca; off106@gov.bc.ca; pension_services_help@cpr.ca; pm@pm.gc.ca; premier@gov.bc.ca; savoid@parl.gc.ca; suzanne.white@gov.bc.ca (suzanne.white@gov.bc.ca); tammy chilly (tlctammy@hotmail.com); tim.tremblay20@yahoo.ca (tim.tremblay20@yahoo.ca); timtremblay@gmail.com (timtremblay@gmail.com); Tim Tremblay (timtremblay@hotmail.com); webadmin@justice.gc.ca; whistleblower@ctv.ca
.ExternalClass .EC_.ExternalClass .EC_EC_hmmessage P
{padding:0px;}
.ExternalClass .EC_.ExternalClass body.EC_EC_hmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
Entry Category Published date The Minsistry of Housing and Social Development assaulted battered and defrauded me. News and politics March 01 4:17 PM Comments: 25 Comments RECOL Automated Receipt - Thank you for your complaint&#8207 News and politics February 25 9:55 AM Comments: 22 Comments FilerNotification@recol.ca News and politics February 24 3:20 PM Comments: 17 Comments The Ministry of Housing and Social Development assaulted me and illegally stole my pension. News and politics February 23 10:53 AM Comments: 4 Comments The Ministry of Housing and Social Development Hurt me and ripped me off! News and politics February 22 2:21 PM Comments: 4 Comments The Ministry of Housing and Social Development assaulted me and illegally stole my pension. Pension Rip Offs February 19 6:26 PM Comments: 27 Comments The Ministry of Housing and Social Development in Victoria BC Canada. Assaulted me and illegally placed seizure on my Federal Pension. Pension Rip Offs February 17 3:34 PM Comments: 14 Comments Minstry of Housing and Social Development abused, assaulted me and stole my pension News and politics February 14 1:28 PM Comments: 5 Comments "Ministry of Housing And Social Devlopment abused,beat me and stole my Pension" News and politics February 12 12:41 PM Comments: 9 Comments The Ministry of Housing and Socilal Development Hurt me and ripped me off! News and politics February 11 12:58 PM I was beaten by the Minsitry of Housing and Social Devopment News and politics February 09 2:16 PM Ministry Assault leaves me with severe neck injury Pension Rip Offs February 09 1:02 PM I was assaulted and ripped off by the Ministry Pension Rip Offs February 09 12:08 PM Minstry Beat Me and Stole My Pension Pension Rip Offs February 09 10:59 AM I was ripped off by the Ministry of Housing and Social Devlopment Pension Rip Offs January 30 11:03 AM Federal Pension Rip Off through CPRail And BMO Pension Rip Offs January 15 10:20 AM Trackbacks: 2 Trackbacks Candian Federal Pension Ripped Off January 14 12:30 PM Comments: 1 Comments Pension Rip Off through Canadian Pacific and BMO Pension Rip Offs January 07 12:27 PM Ministry of Housing And Social Devlopment abused,beat me and stole my Pension Pension Rip Offs November 12 10:48 AM Comments: 36 Comments Pension Ripped of by Our Place and MHSD in Victoria, BC Pension Rip Offs November 09 2:35 PM Comments: 1 Comments Pension ripped of by Jan Thompson (Mike Glossop), Ministry of Housing and Social Development formerly MEIA PROV GOV BC News and politics November 09 2:10 PM Minsitry of Housing and Social Development abused, beat me and stole MY PENSION! News and politics November 09 1:53 PM Comments: 9 Comments Trackbacks: 1

No comments: