Thursday, April 23, 2009

http://thuglifenvictoria.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/thuglife_n_victoria-3/

My Blog
Just another WordPress.com weblog
About
« thuglifenvictoria
ThugLife_n_Victoria
April 22, 2009 – 7:16 pm
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged
Edit
Tim Tremblaywrote:The serious effects of the ministerial abuse, that has arisen since I made aplication for BC Benefits has pyhsically , emotionally, and mentally has left me scared as it is triggering severe pyschological trauma. My BC records show many forms of ministerial abuse including collusion with pyhscians, dentists, dieticians,and police and obviously even my federal pension. I have been denied in many instances of my rights privacy and health. I urge The Minsitry of Housing and Social Development to work with me in thisas that in putting me in such a high risk category that we should all really fear what mental pyschical and mental abuse triggers in a human being.1 minute ago Delete

No comments: